Indoor air quality and employee comfort are important for any business. Let Estes help you with your climate control needs at your business. We can help make your business inviting to customers and pleasant to employees.
Estes Heating & Air Conditioning provides climate control and indoor air quality services to our commercial customers in the Atlanta area. We can install a new HVAC system as well as air purification and cleaning equipment for maximum employee comfort. Estes can help you stay comfortable at home, and we can do the same for your work environment.
Contact Estes Heating & Air Conditioning at (678) 733-9791 to learn more about our commercial HVAC services , or visit us online today.
Your HVAC system is designed to provide even heating and cooling, reduce humidity, keep your air clean, and minimize dust. In short, it’s designed to provide you with a comfortable home. With perfectly-tuned HVAC components, a well-sealed duct system, and regular maintenance, you can enjoy a balance between energy efficiency and comfort. If you’re suffering from leaky ductwork, indoor air quality issues, uneven temperatures, and/or high utility costs, it may be time to have a Whole-House Comfort Checkup from your trusted air conditioning service.
The HVAC System
Your air conditioner isn’t the only thing responsible for making your home comfortable. It is a part of a system that consists of filtration measures, ductwork to distribute air, interior and exterior components, and more. Each aspect of your HVAC system needs to work in concert to provide you with the maximum comfort at a high rate of efficiency. Parts of your home, such as weatherization and insulation, also play a large part in how effective your heating and cooling will be.
One aspect of the Whole-House Comfort Checkup is to find sources of potential problems by examining each component of the system. For example, a leak in your ductwork could be causing indoor air quality issues as well as energy loss. You might even have an air conditioner that is too big for your home. Incorrectly-sized air conditioners can be responsible for high energy bills, hot and cold spots, and even increased humidity.
Prioritizing the Solutions
A qualified air conditioning service that can provide a Whole-House Comfort Checkup can identify air leakage sites, insulation issues, and sources of indoor air pollution that homeowners would not be able to identify themselves. This way, your air conditioning service can help you understand where the problems lie in your home and how they would be best addressed. This could mean sealing your ductwork, adding air purification measures, or revising your entire HVAC system to gain efficiency and ensure that your life at home is a comfortable one.
Schedule your Whole-House Comfort Checkup with Estes Heating & Air Conditioning today. We can help you understand the causes of discomfort in your home and provide you with solutions necessary to take it back. Call us at (678) 733-9791 to schedule your checkup today.
Looking For More Valuable Home Air Conditioning Tips and Information? Check Out These Links To Find Out More!
Check out these pages to learn why a programmable thermostat can be your greatest tool when it comes to saving energy, and learn about the basic operation of your air conditioner.
- Visit this page from EnergyStar.gov to learn more by your programmable thermostat and get some smart settings that will help you save energy.
- Check out this article from Care2.com for more in-depth information on using your thermostat as a tool for savings.
- Explore several different types of central air conditioners and ideas for upgrading your old unit on this page from EnergySavers.gov.
- Get a better idea of how your air conditioner operates on this page from HowStuffWorks.com.
- This page from TheDailyGreen.com has additional tips for using a programmable thermostat intelligently for energy savings and comfort .
Contact Estes Heating & Air Conditioning (678) 733-9791 for additional information on these topics.
Your air conditioner can lose up to five percent efficiency for every year it is not tuned by a qualified air conditioning service. Springtime is ideal for having your air conditioner serviced by professional, before the hot weather truly sets in.
In this video, you can learn about the advantages of having your A/C serviced regularly. An air conditioner in need of attention often results in less comfort, higher utility costs, and longer operation. Changing your air filters at home can help extend the life of your equipment as well. With the right HVAC contractor, you can also obtain a quality maintenance plan that will help you keep your A/C going strong for years.
Estes Heating & Air Conditioning can help keep your air conditioner efficient and in good condition. Contact us at (678) 733-9791 to schedule service with us today.
By taking advantage of the capabilities of a programmable thermostat, you can help lower your summer cooling costs without sacrificing the interior comfort of your home. Help make your air conditioner more efficient with these tips for programming your thermostat .
- Customize your settings. Energy Star-certified models use four different stages during a 24-hour day for controlling temperature. When you plan on being out of the house, set your thermostat to disable air conditioning in order to maximize savings. During your “wake” and “evening” settings, you can recoup the benefits from energy savings for increased comfort. While you were away from home or sleeping, your thermostat helped your HVAC system save energy. Now it is time to enjoy the comfort it can bring by lowering your thermostat to a more comfortable setting.
- Take advantage of presets. Energy Star-certified programmable thermostats will often come with suggested settings either in the owner’s manual or programmed into the unit itself. As a general rule of thumb, setting your thermostat to 78 degrees while you’re away saves about eight percent on your energy bill, and every degree higher than this continues to save further.
- Talk to your air conditioning service. Take advantage of the knowledge that your HVAC technicians have about programmable thermostats and cooling in general. They can help you find the ideal settings for your home to ensure that you use less energy and reduce your utility costs while enjoying a comfortably cool environment inside your house.
If you would like to learn more about using a programmable thermostat for energy savings this summer, contact Estes Heating & Air Conditioning at (678) 733-9791 to schedule service with us. We carry a quality selection of programmable thermostat units to help you stay cool and comfortable.