To learn more about what a Rinnai tankless water heater can do for your home and questions to ask your HVAC technician, take a look at these pages and call Estes Heating & Air Conditioning at (678) 733-9791.
- To see which tasks homeowners can perform on air conditioners as a part of regular maintenance , check out this page from EnergySavers.gov.
- Visit this page to see a few factors that could indicate it’s time to replace your aging air conditioner.
- The outside unit of your air conditioner should be kept clean and clear of weeds and debris. Find out how to clean it on this page from eHow.com.
- Discover how much you can save by switching to a tankless water heater with this savings calculator from Rinnai.us.
- See how a demand, or tankless, water heater increases your home’s energy efficiency over an older and inefficient traditional heater.
When you hire an HVAC technician to perform air conditioner service or repair, it’s a good time to ask him any questions you have. This can help you stay on top of proper maintenance and care of your residential air conditioner and give you a chance to become familiar with its components.
- What’s the condition of my AC unit? If you called an HVAC technician to your home to perform an inspection or routine maintenance on your air conditioner, it’s good to know if anything needs to be repaired or replaced. It’s also a great chance to become familiar with how your HVAC system works.
- What maintenance should I perform? As the homeowner, there are several things you can do yourself to keep your air conditioner running smoothly between regular servicing. Ask your technician how often you should replace air filters and whether he recommends a certain brand.
- How long will my air conditioning system last? The average AC unit will last between eight and twenty years, but an aging system will need servicing more often and requires regular maintenance to extend its life. A newer residential HVAC system will require typical maintenance, but can save you money in the long run if your current air conditioner is showing its age.
- If I replace my old HVAC system, will I boost my home’s efficiency? Air conditioner replacement offers many advantages, including improved efficiency. Newer systems have higher SEER ratings, and their greater efficiency means lower utility bills, less energy use, and a cooler home. An efficient air conditioner doesn’t need to work as hard to cool your house as an older, inefficient unit .
Escape the Georgia heat with Estes Heating & Air Conditioning . Call us at (678) 733-9791 to speak with an HVAC technician, or visit us online to learn more about our services to keep your air conditioner and heater in top condition.
If you are looking for a company in the Atlanta area to handle your Duct Cleaning Services, Plumbing Services , etc, look no further!!
Estes Heating & Air was just listed in an article in “Business to Business” magazine as the 49th best small business in the South and 8th in Atlanta amongst 200 small businesses.
What others say about a business tells you a lot. You can read review on Atlanta’s own, Estes Heating & Air here .
There are a few different types of plungers that you can use to unclog a sink, bathtub, and toilet. The right type of plunger can make all the difference when it’s time to loosen a clog.
See how two different plungers can be used to unclog sinks, tubs, and toilets in this brief clip. A sink plunger is typically smaller with a flattened end and is appropriate for small drains. A toilet plunger is flanged, which allows it to achieve a seal within the toilet’s exit pipe for optimal plunging.
If you have clogs that you can’t tackle, then contact Estes Heating & Air Conditioning . Our plumbing division can get rid of tough clogs and address any other plumbing issues in your home. Call us at (678) 733-9791 to schedule an appointment today.
Traditional water heaters use large storage tanks to contain and heat water, sometimes 80 gallons or more. This water stays in the tank until it’s needed, and the water heater has to keep it hot every minute of the day. This results in a lot of lost energy .
A Rinnai tankless water heater is environmentally responsible, much smaller, and offers many advantages over a traditional water heater. Rinnai tankless water heaters:
- Offer increased efficiency. Because your water is heated up on-demand, a tankless water heater doesn’t need to expend large amounts of energy to heat up gallons of water at once, and then maintain that temperature constantly. The initial cost of a tankless water heater will soon be recouped in monthly savings.
- Provide nearly endless hot water. The on-demand nature of a tankless water heater means that water in use is heated as it passes through the unit. You can get temperature-perfect water from the instant you open your tap to the end of a long shower.
- Save lots of space. A large traditional water heater can take up to 16 square feet of space, and that’s just the floor. The large tanks require a vented connection to the ceiling and out to the roof as well.
- Offer clean and clear water, every time. Over time, a traditional water heater can rust. Minerals can build up inside the tank, contaminating the water you use to cook, bathe, and drink. Tankless water heaters don’t store water in the same manner, instead heating water on-demand. This avoids any kind of buildup, so your water is clear and fresh.
If you would like to learn more about Rinnai tankless water heaters , then visit Estes Heating & Air Conditioning online today, or give us a call at (678) 733-9791 to request more information about these innovative and energy-saving units.