Residential Atlanta HVAC
Maintaining a healthy home HVAC system means your home will remain comfortable
inside, regardless of the weather outdoors. When you need reliable heating
and air solutions, Estes Heating & Air Conditioning is your trusted
provider for complete residential HVAC services, air conditioner repair,
air conditioner replacements, and furnace and air conditioner maintenance
Parts of a Residential HVAC System
Your HVAC system is made up of many components, each working together to
achieve and maintain indoor comfort.
- The heating system consists of either a furnace or heat pump that works
during cold times of the year, heating air for distribution throughout
- Your residential A/C unit or heat pump provides cooling and removes moisture
when the weather outside is warm and humid.
- The blower or air handling unit is typically part of your furnace, but
is utilized by your central air conditioner as well. This unit is responsible
for pushing heated or cooled air through the ductwork of your home so
it can reach your living areas.
- Ducts transport air from your HVAC system to the rest of your home. Air
is delivered to each room through a register at the end of each duct,
while a single intake vent is typically located near your HVAC system
to draw air in for heating or cooling.
- An air filter is typically placed near the intake vent of your HVAC system.
As air is drawn in for heating or cooling, particles such as dirt, dust,
animal dander, and other pollutants are filtered out to protect your HVAC
system and your health.
The Benefits of Replacing Your HVAC System
Like all other appliances, residential HVAC systems are only designed to
last for a limited lifetime. Most furnaces and air conditioners will last
an average of 10-15 years before requiring replacement. If your HVAC system
is reaching the end of its functional lifetime, call Estes Heating &
Air Conditioning at (404) 361-6560 to discuss furnace and air conditioner
replacement in Atlanta.
- One of the largest benefits modern HVAC systems have to offer is improved
efficiency. New HVAC technology and appliance design allow you to enjoy
greater comfort than ever before at a fraction of the cost of operating
your old system.
- Because newer HVAC technology is more efficient, it is also more eco-friendly
as well. You can significantly reduce the impact of your lifestyle on
the environment by upgrading your HVAC system to minimize your energy
- The main purpose of any HVAC system is to maintain indoor comfort. If your
current system is inefficient or failing, replacing it with a new HVAC
system will drastically improve your home's comfort and livability.