Ryan and David installed a new Carrier furnace for me today and they did an excellent job. They were prompt, clean, friendly and efficient. They cleaned up and left my furnace space in better condition than it was when they got here. My relationship with Estes started when Jerry Johnson was a salesman and I am very satisfied with their...
I just wanted to place an "At a boy" to one of your tech's. Peter performed a summer service for us on 2/20/14, and as usual did an outstanding job. A very personable man, Peter went above and beyond customer service as is common today.
Odorless, colorless, and tasteless, carbon monoxide (CO) is truly a silent killer. While annual inspections and routine maintenance of your home’s natural gas appliances will reduce the likelihood that you will be exposed to carbon monoxide, there is no way to eliminate this risk entirely. Thankfully, there are a handful of things you can do to keep any exposure you may have to a minimum and ensure that no one living under your roof suffers from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Install a CO Detector
The surest way to protect your household from the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning is to install a CO detector in your home. After having a highly rated CO monitor or detector installed in your home, change its batteries regularly and check to ensure that it is in good working order once a month.
Check Pilot Light Frequently
When burning properly, a natural gas furnace pilot light is at least 80% blue. A flame that is dominated by yellow light is an indicator that your furnace is likely producing CO gas. Check the pilot light once a week during the heating season to ensure that it is burning properly
Educate Yourself About CO Poisoning Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are similar to those of the common flu. Dizziness, headache, fatigue, and nausea are all common symptoms, and they tend to grow worse with the length and degree of exposure. Be aware of these symptoms, and seek the help of a medical professional if you suspect that someone in your home may have been exposed to carbon monoxide for a prolonged period of time. Left untreated, serious cases of CO poisoning can be deadly.
While rare, carbon monoxide poisoning should be taken very seriously. To speak with an Atlanta HVAC expert about having a high-quality CO detector installed in your home or arrange to have your home’s HVAC system serviced or inspected, call Estes Heating and Cooling Services at (404) 935-0170.
Estes is a good professional company. I call them and they send someone out. The technicians that came out were very knowledgeable in the explaining about the heating unit. They honor their warranty and they stand behind the product that was installed. The people that answer the phone to the technicians are very nice! Give this company a try!...
Elliott and Patrick checked our homes water pressure and changed out our tank and filter on our whole house filtration system and left the job clean, neat, and working beautifully. Thanks, guys! Thank YOU Estes!